Chair: Todd Ito
Members: Scott Burgh, Stephanie Crawford, Konya Moss, Jamie Sommer, and Jamie Stewart
The Committee started seeking nominations for candidates to run for Director, Secretary, and Vice President/President Elect in August 2018 via the CALL listserv and recommendations from the Board and Committee members.
The Committee identified members who would be suitable for these Executive Board positions and asked them to be put on the slate.
The slate was announced on the CALL listserv.
Vice President/ President-Elect
- Lindsey Carpino, Sidley Austin
- Matt Timko, Northern Illinois University College of Law
- Todd Hillmer, Marshall, Gerstein & Borun
- Philip Johnson, John Marshall Law School
- Sarah Andeen, Chapman & Cutler
- Megan Butman, DLA Piper
The online election was held from February 15, 2019 through March 15, 2019. The Committee worked with AALL headquarters to set up the online election.
The Committee also coordinated with the Bylaws Committee to include a vote on an amendment to the CALL Bylaws. There were 242 eligible voting members.
The results of the election are as follows:
- Vice-President/President-Elect: Lindsey Carpino
- Treasurer: Philip Johnson
- Director: Megan Butman
- Yes on the Bylaws amendment.