Committee members: Susan Berg (co-chair), Lucy Robbins (co-chair), Megan Butman, Sarah Reis
The CALL Placement and Recruitment Committee posted 28 job postings in 2019.
- The Placement & Recruitment Committee continued the policy of receiving and posting jobs advertisements as they came through the CALL website Job Posting Form.
- Job postings were added to the Jobs & Careers Job Postings section of the CALL website
- Job postings were also sent to the CALL listserv.
Continue reading CALL Placement and Recruitment Committee 2018-2019 Annual Report
- The Placement & Recruitment Committee continued the policy of receiving and posting jobs advertisements as they came through the CALL Web site.
- Job postings were added to the Jobs & Careers link and then also sent to the CALL listserv.
- The Committee posted over 18 new positions this year.
- In addition, an undertaking was done to clean up old postings that needed to be archived.
- We discussed a policy of retaining jobs posted on the site and to follow up with the job posting requester to find out if the position had been filled so the posting could be removed and archived.
- In addition, we stopped posting to library schools, directly, due to Human Resources issues and also the fact that this can now be done with ease by the school themselves.
- A goal for the upcoming year is to better monitor postings to ensure they do not stay posted longer than necessary and to ensure all postings are archived immediately once they are taken down.
Newsletter of the Chicago Association of Law Libraries