The CALL Nominations and Elections Committee is seeking nominations for the following Executive Board positions for 2018-2019:
- Vice-President/President-Elect (three year term)
- Treasurer (two year term)
- Director (two year term)
The CALL Handbook provides a description of each Executive Board position. Successful candidates will take office at the end of the May 2018 CALL Business Meeting.
Please send your nominations to Julie Pabarja at Julie.email@example.com by Friday, September 15, 2017.
Complete, up-to-date CALL Board meeting minutes are available on the CALL website.
AALL Headquarters, 105 W. Adams St., Suite 3300
Board Members Present
- Todd Ito
- Clare Willis
- Julie Pabarja
- Konya Lafferty Moss
- Lindsey Carpino
- Diana Koppang
- Tom Gaylord
Board Members Absent
- Annie Mentkowski (in-coming Board Secretary)
- Joe Mitzenmacher (in-coming Board Vice President/President-Elect)
- Scott Vanderlin (in-coming Board Director)
Treasurer’s Report (Section IV):
- Harris Bank Balance as of April 30, 2017: $26,368.07
- Net Income as of April 30, 2017: $1,039.03
- Membership Numbers as of April 30, 2017: 285 (1 renewal; 0 new members)